We are seeking a motivated and creative thinking recruiter to join our Human Resources team. The ideal candidate will have experience in recruiting and/or Human Resources, with knowledge of sourcing, screening, interviewing and hiring practices. The position will reside in the Bronx, NY office.
The Recruiter will perform full lifecycle recruiting while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the selection process and maintaining excellent relationships with hiring managers.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage full lifecycle recruitment including performing reference checks and on-boarding for the Residential and Administrative office groups.
- Post jobs internally and externally on career websites, social media and other sources.
- Ability to provide an efficient and rewarding experience for every candidate from application stage to offer phase.
- Pre-screen candidates for qualifications and interest, while ensuring consistency in the selection process.
- Training and coaching hiring managers on the recruitment process.
- Manage the development and implementation of recruiting processes and procedures related to meet organizational needs and ensure compliance with the Federal and State laws.
- Build talent networks and candidate pipelines in key areas across the agency, developing relationships and tapping industry sources to develop robust talent pools.
- Create recruiting metrics reports including, time-to-fill, time-to-hire, source of hire and candidate job satisfaction.
- Attend career fairs, college recruiting events, and other networking events that ensure the proper outreach goals are being met while building working relationships with talent recruitment sources in the industry.
- Build effective recruiting strategies to attract qualified talent.
- Present at the New Hire Orientation as part of the on-boarding process.
- Performs other HR-related tasks or projects as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or equivalent experience is required. 3-5 years of recruiting experience.
- Solid experience in candidate sourcing and building a pipeline.
- Strong relationship management and the ability to build relationships.
- Experience in high volume recruiting.
- Knowledge of HRIS including applicant tracking systems and Microsoft applications.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
We offer a competitive suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401K, paid time off, tuition reimbursement plan and much more.
If you are interested in working for an agency that cares about its employees and working with employees who are dedicated and committed to our mission, please submit your Resume and cover letter for consideration.
CFS is an equal opportunity employer where an applicant’s qualifications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis prohibited by law.