The Residence Manager will oversee the daily operation of his or her assigned residence; including providing direct supervision of Direct Support Professionals (DSPs); ensuring individuals receive quality supports; managing budget and overseeing and managing the day-to-day operations/systems critical to the smooth running of the program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for coordinating, implementing and evaluating individual program plans and maintaining records in compliance with DDD and state/federal regulations.
- Hire, train and supervise DSPs in completion of job responsibilities.
- Responsible for the orientation and evaluation of residential staff. (i.e., progressive discipline and staff development) as well as securing records confidentially.
- Responsible for the implementation of all policies, procedures and programs of the facility and CFS in accordance with DDD regulations and guidelines.
- Attend, participate and monitor/review all team meeting, including Interdisciplinary, Individual Service Plan and clinical meetings.
- Attend and participate in agency standing committee meetings, training and assigned activities outside of the residence.
- Ensure timely submission of required paperwork including payroll, Incident Reports/Investigations, etc.
- Ensure residence physical plant is maintained and meets regulatory requirements.
- Must complete and ensure that all staff complete mandatory training (i.e., HIPAA, Crisis Management, Danielle’s Law, Komnino’s Law, Medication, CPR/First Aid, Corporate Compliance, Choking Prevention, etc.) in a timely manner
- Models and performs all aspects of participants’ program plans and ensures staff understand and implement each individual’s plan as written using a Person Centered approach
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s degree in Health and Human Services or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in the field of Developmental Disabilities with, at least, one- year experience in program supervision.
We offer a competitive suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401K, tuition reimbursement program and much more.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
CFS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, disability or veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.