The Center for Family Support (CFS) mission is to provide support and assistance to individuals with developmental and related disabilities. We are the first agency in New York to achieve the Council on Quality and Leadership Certification (CQL). By achieving this certification, it shows our commitment and dedication to creating services that enhance and improve the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
We are seeking an experienced Recruiter to join the Human Resources Department Full-time. This position will reside in New Jersey and support the New Jersey Residential, Day Programs and Administrative Office.
About This Role:
The Recruiter will perform full lifecycle recruiting while guiding hiring managers through the selection process and creating a first-class candidate experience. The Recruiter will develop recruiting strategies, sourcing, and building internal and external relationships to develop a strong talent pool. The Recruiter plays a critical role in ensuring that the best talent is hired and delivers results in a rapidly changing and evolving environment which is essential to achieve success in the role.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage full lifecycle recruitment including performing reference checks and onboarding for the Residential, Day Programs and Administrative office.
- Post jobs internally and externally on career websites, social media, and other sources.
- Ability to provide an efficient and rewarding experience for every candidate from application stage to offer phase.
- Pre-screen candidates for qualifications and interest, while ensuring consistency in the selection process.
- Training and coaching hiring managers on the recruitment process.
- Manage the development and implementation of recruiting processes and procedures related to meet organizational needs and ensure compliance with the Federal and State laws.
- Build talent networks and candidate pipelines in key areas across the agency, developing relationships and tapping industry sources to develop robust talent pools.
- Create recruiting metrics reports including, time-to-fill, time-to-hire, source of hire and candidate job satisfaction.
- Attend career fairs, college recruiting events, and other networking events that ensure the proper outreach goals are being met while building working relationships with talent recruitment sources in the industry.
- Conduct open houses at various locations throughout NJ group home locations.
- Build effective recruiting strategies to attract qualified talent and be able to benchmark success.
- Update and manage monthly vacancy report, and current data into the Domo application.
- Coordinate the background screening for candidates.
- Coordinate the Drug Screening Program which includes random testing, and results.
- Manage the CARI background screening.
- Manage the NJ Central Registry process and database.
- Present at the New Hire Orientation as part of the on-boarding process which includes managing the paperwork, surveys, and benefits overview.
- Performs other HR-related tasks or projects as assigned.
We are looking for someone who brings:
- Non-profit experience in a healthcare, or human services environment is a strong plus.
- At least 5 years’ experience managing all phases of the full cycle recruitment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent experience is referred.
- Solid experience in candidate sourcing and building a pipeline.
- Strong relationship management and the ability to build relationships.
- Experience in high volume recruiting.
- Knowledge of HRIS including applicant tracking systems and Microsoft applications.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a demanding environment.
- Knowledge of Federal and State laws, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
CFS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, disability or veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.