A Saturday Halloween celebration, will be like no other!
Whether you’re planning a Quarantine-o-ween or the more traditional trick or treat, let’s talk about how to do it safely! Here are some tips to keep the tradition alive while keeping your distance.
Trick or Treating
- Stay home if you aren’t feeling well.
- Trick or Treat with members of your household.
- Remain 6 feet apart from people you do not live with.
- Wear your facemask at all times covering both your mouth & nose.
- Pack hand sanitizer and remember to use it frequently when out (especially before you open & eat any candy).
- Be mindful of the people around you. It is everyone’s right to socially distance. It is our responsibility to be aware of others personal space and maintaining 6 feet distance from each other.
- Wash hands immediately when arriving home. This is good practice everyday.
Celebrating from Home
- Don’t hand out candy if you are sick.
- Wear a mask, covering your mouth and nose, when answering the door.
- Put tape 6 feet from your door to ensure social distancing from all trick or treaters.
- If possible, use a distribution table between you and the trick or treaters.
- Wash your hands as much as possible during the day.