If you are the right person, we have an exciting and challenging Asst. Residence Manager position for you. We provide ongoing training, support and excellent salary and benefits.
- Schedule all staff training.
- Responsible for assisting manager to ensure the smooth operation of the residence, including individuals, staff and physical plant issues.
- Responsible for assigning duties to direct care staff.
- Coordinate individual treatment team and/or annual meetings.
- Provides hands on training and supervision to staff in all areas of daily living including but not limited to; self-care skills, meal preparation, household chores, money management, and travel training.
- Experience working with DD population.
- Associate Degree in related field.
- Valid NYS, NJ, CT Driver License.
- Minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience a MUST.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED!!!APPLY FOR THIS POSITION