The Center for Family Support (CFS) mission is to provide support and assistance to individuals with developmental and related disabilities. We are the first agency in New York to achieve the Council on Quality and Leadership Certification (CQL). By achieving this certification, it shows our commitment and dedication to creating services that enhance and improve the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
The Office Assistant supports the program by carrying out tasks that ensure the office operation runs smoothly and we can provide quality services to our individuals we serve, families and other stakeholders. The responsibilities of this position include:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing support to Office Manager, administrative and program staff
- Answering incoming calls and making necessary outgoing calls
- Taking messages for staff as needed
- Scheduling/re-scheduling appointments for senior staff
- Maintaining the appearance of the reception area and waiting room
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- File documents
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma required
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
Available for some evenings as needed.
Please submit your Resume and cover letter for consideration to: email@example.com.
CFS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, disability or veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.